NO CANCELLATIONS / TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Check-In Time 01:00 PM | Check-Out Time 11:00 AM
- Rates are based on single occupancy.
- There is an additional charge of $25.00 per stall cleanout if stall is not cleaned when you leave.
- Rig Parking is Additional: $10.00 per Rig per night but it is not mandatory you park your rig on property.
- You are responsible for cleaning up after your horse
- Additional fees may apply if damage is found in the Stall upon check out
The business cannot accept responsibility or pay any compensation where the performance or prompt performance of the reservation contract is prevented or affected by reason of circumstances which amount to “force majeure”.
Circumstances amounting to “force majeure” include any event which we could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such circumstances include the destruction or damage of your accommodation (which cannot reasonably be remedied to a satisfactory standard before the start of your stay) through fire, flood, explosion, storm or other weather damage, break-in, criminal damage, riots or civil strife, industrial action, natural or nuclear disaster, pandemic, fire, adverse weather conditions, war or threat of war, actual or threatened terrorist activity, epidemic and all similar situations beyond our control.
It is explicitly agreed that an event of force majeure suspends execution of the reciprocal obligations for the parties, and that each party shall pay the expenses resulting therefrom. In particular, the guests alone shall pay the additional expenses that might be incurred for any change in hotel, following the event of force majeure.